Re: Maintainers with excessive old RC bugs

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 08:44:33AM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> This is a sorted (worst offenders first) list of maintainers who have
> excessive numbers of old RC bugs open against their packages. Bugs
> less than 30 days old are not considered. The list is sorted based,
> vaguely, on a score proportional to the age and severity of each
> bug. I am considering one critical bug for over 2 months, or an
> equivalent score, to be "excessive" (manually excluding hurd,
> debian-boot, and debian-glibc).
>
> If your name is on this list, your packages need work. If you don't
> have time to deal with them, find people to help you maintain them
> properly, or orphan some of them; the status quo is *not* good
> enough. That includes the people who maintain large packages, or large
> numbers of packages.
[...]
> Branden Robinson

http://bugs.debian.org/src:xfree86v3

Would someone like to adopt XFree86 3.x from me?  All that needs to be
done to rectify the immediate problem is a rev and reupload, changing
"Architectures:" to eliminate all occurences of "m68k", "arm", and
"powerpc".  Those arches only ever had the FBDev X server, which has
been supplanted by XFree86 4.x.

Volunteers wanted, please!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If existence exists,