Re: X leaking memory with tdfx driver (ds3v1)

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 22:29, Daniel Stone wrote:
> As for DRI, when you're using XFree86 4.3, you need either a 2.5.x
> kernel, or to build the xlibmesa4-drm-src package.
When I saw this thread I grabed the xlibmesa4-drm-src package and
untared it and all, but I cant figure out for the life of me how to
compile it and install it into my kernel.  Ive read the readme in the
source directory, and that is absolutely no help.  Ive also gone to
dri.sf.net and cant find any documentation on how to build this stuff
outside the xfree86 source tree.  Ive even tried copying it into the
kernel source tree(because it builds alot faster than the xfree86
sources do) and the build fails(this is with 2.4.21-pre7).  Any help on
how to build these would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>