Re: output from "X -configure"

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:03:49AM -0800, michael wrote:
> I sent the original message to this list because the output from X
> suggested that this was the correct place for such info. If it is not,
> then should I open a bug against xserver-xfree86 suggesting that the
> output message be corrected to point to a more appropriate forum?
>
> also, this seems to be in line with the part in the charter about
> "those with various graphics hardware who seek to reproduce and/or fix
> bugs in the X server."
> but if you say it's off-charter, then I'll take your word for it. but
> if so, then what about filing that bug I mentioned?

Yes, actually the error message reported by the server was caused by a
bug.  It should have said submit@bugs.debian.org.  (This will be fixed
in the next package release.)

Please go ahead and file bug, after checking to make sure your problem
hasn't already been reported.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle