Re: output from "X -configure"

I sent the original message to this list because the output from X
suggested that this was the correct place for such info. If it is not,
then should I open a bug against xserver-xfree86 suggesting that the
output message be corrected to point to a more appropriate forum?

also, this seems to be in line with the part in the charter about
"those with various graphics hardware who seek to reproduce and/or fix
bugs in the X server."
but if you say it's off-charter, then I'll take your word for it. but
if so, then what about filing that bug I mentioned?

Thanks,

-michael
--
on some machines "any" was mislabled as "power"
we apologise for any inconvience this may have caused.