Re: [experimental pre-release] I'm blocked my system with glxgears

  Hello Daniel, since I am not subscribed to this list I read the web and
observe that there does not go out the body of my previous message. I answer
the body of the message below and the link is the information of my system.

  The fall of my system is _total_ in the moment to execute glxgears (other
programs that they use glx give the same result) and I have to restart the
system in "warmly". The kernel.log file does not say anything on the fall of
the system - I'm doubt that in this moment this passing nothing.

  My video card:	- Matrox Millenium G200 8MB

######Body of the previous message ##########
  Hello.

  I have installed the packages of the pre-release but I do not manage to make
work the subsystem glx, in fact does a few versions that I do not manage to
make it work but this it blocks completely the system.

  They might give me a track of as arranging it?

  Thank you
  Toni

######Enclosure of the previous message######
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2003/debian-x-200301/msg00202.html>
########

  Regards
  Toni
--

  2. That which causes joy or happiness.

######## Antoni Bella Perez ####################                             |
# http://www.terra.es/personal7/bella5/home.htm
## <bella5@teleline.es> ## i
col·laborador del projecte Debian en català: debian.org/index.ca.htm
Maquinari: - Pentium II 300MHz 128MB memòria 599.65 bogomips
Sistema:   - Debian GNU/Linux-2.4.19  -  XFree86 4.2.1-4

-