Re: [experimental pre-release] I'm blocked my system with glxgears

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:08:05PM +0100, Antoni Bella Perez scrawled:
> [...]

This report in itself is not very useful at all. What video card are you
using? Does glxgears still run, and you just can't exit? Is X hung, or
the system? Can you switch back to the console, or kill X with
ctrl-alt-backspace? If the system is hung, is an OOPS or anything logged
in /var/log/kern.log?

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne