Re: the cvs debs

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:05:15AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi scrawled:

> >> I have working 4.3 debs, but Branden has ordered me not to make them
> >> public until he has -5 released.
>
>  My apt lines for xfree86 CVS is now password locking.
>
>  I think we should concentrate on the work which stabilizes
> 4.2.1-5 release.
>
>  Please test 4.2.1-4pre5v1 packages and feedback.

I completely agree. Mine weren't meant to go to the list.

> >>  -1 works, but my local tree is currently rather broken due to
> >>  attempting to split xlibs in the dark with no torch.
>
>  Xlibs split is already done on my tree.
>  (and -4pre5v1 changes are already merged too)

I don't build xft or fontconfig, and instead defer to the versions in
Debian. I'm splitting xlibs per-library locally in my tree, but that's
going to take a couple of days yet to track down where every header and
manpage should go (sigh).

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne