Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> It's been a few days, and I have received no reports of success or
> failure in email.

Here's one report: It works fine, except for still only allowing
1400x1050 and no other mode on my laptop, as described in
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2002/debian-x-200207/msg00020.html>.

This doesn't bother me greatly, but it makes it impossible to use DRI,
since the 8MB of RAM on my Rage Mobility require me to downgrade to
1024x768 for it to work.

I guess I should file a bug, but the annoyance/laziness ratio
has been too low so far :-/

--
ilmari