Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

On Sunday 12 January 2003 07:42 pm, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Well?
>
> It's been a few days, and I have received no reports of success or
> failure in email.
>
> I know people have been downloading them.  The least you can do is send
> a message reporting whether they work or not.  Please mail debian-x.
well don't you know that no news is good news ;)
but I understand your feeling about the situation.

For me it worked perfectly here

I barely noticed the upgrade ;)
thx for your great work
C.
--
 Christophe Prud'homme - Research Scientist
 MIT - Web: http://augustine.mit.edu/~prudhomm