Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (mips,mipsel,m68k,powerpc,sh4) available at the X Strike Force

[I am not subscribed to debian-hppa.]

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:36:53AM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
> ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
> >  I read a message about HPPA build  on debian-x list from
> > Grant Grundler <grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com>
> >
> >  4.2.1-0pre1v1 hppa binaries can download from the URL:
> > http://gsyprf11.external.hp.com/hppa/xfree86_4.2.1-0pre1v1/
>
> yes - but I'm not a Debian Developer and those .debs aren't signed.

That doesn't matter for experimental packages.  The .dsc and .changes
files only need signatures if they're going to be uploaded to the
official Debian archive.

> I'm currently running those bits on my B180.

Glad to hear it works.  I'll pull these .debs over to the XSF.

Thanks for building them!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It just seems to me that you are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     willfully entering an arse-kicking