Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (mips,mipsel,m68k,powerpc,sh4) available at the X Strike Force

>> I hadn't sent an update on these packages, but XFree86 4.2.1 pre-release
>> packages are now available for the five architectures mentioned in the
>> subject line, as well as for Alpha, i386, and SPARC, which were already
>> announced.

>> I still need builds for the following architectures:

>> * ARM
>> * HP-PA
>> * IA-64 (I'm handling this one)
>> * S/390

 I read a message about HPPA build  on debian-x list from
Grant Grundler <grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com>

 4.2.1-0pre1v1 hppa binaries can download from the URL:
http://gsyprf11.external.hp.com/hppa/xfree86_4.2.1-0pre1v1/

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>