Re: New Strike Force Debs mistake FFB for AFB

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:06:18PM -0700, Jeramy B. Smith wrote:
> I just restarted X after installing the latest debs for sparc. Apparently,
> it misdetects my sbus creator3d (ffb) card for an elite3d (afb) card. It
> loads the drm module (ironically) and then because it cannot detect that
> special AFB bios stuffs it starts the X server with noaccel.

There's not much we can do about this sort of report if you don't
provide the information described in the XF86Config manpage.

$ man 7 XF86Config

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.