xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (alpha,sparc) available at the X Strike Force

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 12:42:39AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  Alpha and sparc binaries are uploaded on people.debian.org as usual:
>
>  http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/XFree86/4.2.1-0pre1v1/alpha/
>  http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/XFree86/4.2.1-0pre1v1/sparc/

Thanks as usual.  This time I built my own SPARC .debs so if you don't
mind I've made those available instead of yours.  :)

(I had to occupy myself somehow; my iBook no longer has enough free disk
to compile XFree86.  Gotta do something about that.)

Remember folks, these packages contain a fix for a security
vulnerability in xlibs 4.2.0.  If you've already been using XFree86
4.2.x, I suggest you upgrade that package if nothing else.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    that reading it will cause an