Re: help needed on Bug #148775

On Fre, 2002-09-06 at 07:38, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Michel,
>
> I sure could use your help on bug #148775.
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=148775&repeatmerged=yes

I suspect the problem is that the r128 Xv code calls the
xf86*OffscreenLinear() functions with a granularity argument of 16.
Worked with a ptich of 1408, which is a multiple of 16, but not with
1400, which is not.

Might be interesting to see if changing that to 8 as well (or maybe even
to 0, possibly padding the requested size) works.