help needed on Bug #148775

Michel,

I sure could use your help on bug #148775.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=148775&repeatmerged=yes

It seems to be a problem caused by this patch, though I can't fathom
how:

  * patch #069: set the r128 driver's pitch increment to 8 * 32 instead of 8 *
    64 bytes, since we know that a pitch of 800 bytes works on, for instance,
    ATI Rage 128 LF-based clamshell iBooks; thanks to Michel Dänzer for his
    help identifying the problem

Anyone on debian-x who'd like to help as well, please do.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a