Re: X 4.2 pre1v4 + Xinerama + Gatos

Le jeu 05/09/2002 à 15:37, Michel Dänzer a écrit :
> > the bug must be in the MMIO acceleratin routines.
>
> Maybe; you could try isolating the offending acceleration function with
> the "XaaNo..." options.

Well, I'll try that when I have a bit of spare time. Where can I find
the list of Xaa.. options ?

> But have you even confirmed the Rage128 card really causes the problems?
> What driver do you use for the nVidia card?

Right, I first thought if was the r128 because I thought only the gatos
drivers were crashing, but not anymore. Maybe it's the nv driver or X
itself after all.
I use the stock xfree nv driver for my TNT.

> Anyway, this would probably be more appropriate for Xpert or a GATOS
> list.

Will try that if I have more info. I hoped someone with a similar setup
would have chimed in with a "me too" ...

	Xav