Re: Fwd: Re: testers wanted for xfree86 4.1.0-14pre15v3

On Saturday 06 April 2002 10:48, you wrote:

>     - define special substvar F:XWSC-Special-Depends to take care of the
> fact that s390 doesn't build xserver-xfree86, and still keep the
>       x-window-system-core metapackage useful
>   * debian/scripts/vars.*: define XWSC_SPECIAL_DEPENDS for all
> architectures except s390
>
> Is this fix not working?

But how is this supposed to work? x-window-system-core is architecture all,
i.e. not build on s390.

Maybe the easiest solution is to build xserver-xfree86 on s390 as well using
the patch I posted to this mailing list, even if it makes not much sense.

Let me know if I can test a pre-version.

Gerhard