Re: CVS X debs for sid.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 02:20:39AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  Yet another XFree86 CVS .debs for sid on the apt line bellow:
>
> deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/$(ARCH)/
> deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/all/
> deb-src http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/source/
>
>  They are semi-automatic built every day (on i386)
>
>  The are test to build on i386/alpha/powerpc/m68k/sparc/hppa/sh4
> and already success to build on i386/alpha/powerpc/m68k/hppa.

Interesting, did you disable the various sanity checks on the patches
and the manifest stuff, or go through and make it all work with them?

I'm actually going back to readd some of the fonts either later today or
tomorrow as it seems that some I removed as DFSG non-free are actually
not copyrightable and are thus free.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801