Re: CVS X debs for sid.

>> First off, I'm going to say that these are i386 only, and that the
>> sources will not build for other arches until someone gets all of the
>> patches for said arch to apply against the CVS tree, updates the
>> manifest files, and a few other things.
>>
>> Secondly I am going to stress that if you install these you WILL NOT
>> file ANY bug reports on anything that so much as a ls on any X files,
>> let alone on X itself or programs that run under X.
>> (I have this thing about breathing, I like doing it, and if I survive
>> this I know I would not survive if someone were to file bug reports with
>> these installed.)
>>
>> Thirdly you should be aware that these are from X CVS, and are thus
>> likely to be a bit unstable, you have been warned.

 Yet another XFree86 CVS .debs for sid on the apt line bellow:

deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/$(ARCH)/
deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/all/
deb-src http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/source/

 They are semi-automatic built every day (on i386)

 The are test to build on i386/alpha/powerpc/m68k/sparc/hppa/sh4
and already success to build on i386/alpha/powerpc/m68k/hppa.

 TODO:
  bumped up version number.

  more, more and more cleanup

  cleanup source tar ball (tar balls are it still contains some non DFSG fonts).

  cleaup patches

  some pending staff
   - Is #100 PCI domain patch needed? current XFree86 CVS have PCI
     domain support.
   - Is #102 type6_kdb_xf86Events needed? It is already reported to
     BTS.
   - cleanup fonts.alias (#12 patch)

  on SPARC remove some unresolve vgaHW* function calls.

  update MANIFEST on other plat homes.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>