Re: Powerbook crashing on wakeup only in X
- To: Michel D?nzer <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Powerbook crashing on wakeup only in X
- From: Jeffrey Baker <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:48:40 -0800
- Message-id: <20021201044840.GA10046@heat>
- In-reply-to: <1038562714.1148.157.camel@thor>
- References: <1038562714.1148.157.camel@thor>
On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 10:38:34AM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> dOn Die, 2002-11-26 at 18:31, Jeffrey Baker wrote:
> > Greetings all. I have a powerbook g4, first revision.
> > Since upgrading to 4.2.1-4 X packages last night, my
> > powerbook now crashes when woken up, if X is running. The
> > crash is unfortunately 100% reliable and happens the very
> > first time the book is put to sleep. This crash does not
> > occur at the console.
> > Before the upgrade, I was having intermittent crashes, but
> > nothing like this.
> What version did you have before?
2.4.19-pre4-ben0 --- is there anyway I can get a snapshot of
that source? I'd love to have it back :(
> Is APM emulation enabled in the kernel, and /dev/apm_bios exists?