Re: i845 patch for 4.2.1 debs

* Michael Cardenas <mbc@debian.org> [103102 12:00]:
> I might email upstream and ask them if they can show me what part of
> the patch fixes that problem, because its a very large patch. (I also
> might just wait for 4.3 to be released!)

No pressure, (I've told the locals who bought i845 chipset machines that
they are SOL for a few months at best) but is there any new information
on this?  I'm willing to look into it later this year if nothing new has
happened by then. (After school gets out, most likely.)

Of course, I might just wait for 4.3 too.

Thanks.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/