Re: Some annoying problems with ATi Radeon 7200!

Stephen Depooter wrote:
On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 14:38, Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

Problem 2:
==========
This is regarding 3D. The 3D acceleration seems to work fine, but there are minor problems: - TuxRacer: Tux looks white! Something is wrong with the colors of the Tux character in this game, only the shadows on the poor penguin's body is shown. I have seen it work perfectly on other computers (with some nvidia card).

I had a very similar problem (possibly the same, its been a while) with
a Radeon 7200 64 MB DDR AGP card.  It seemed to get fixed for me though
with the 4.2.1-3 packages.  Which version of the x packages are you
using?

Exactly those:

goemon:~> dpkg -l | grep xfree
ii  xfree86-common 4.2.1-3        X Window System (XFree86) infrastructure
ii  xserver-xfree8 4.2.1-3        the XFree86 X server

:-(

Best regards,

Manuel Bilderbeek