openoffice and X crashing

Hi,

Well, may it's better said X crashing...?

Trying to open a powerpoint presentation file with openoffice.org.1.0.1-5+woody crash X-Windows with a last line X-log:

Fatal server error:
Beziers this big not yet supported

I have matrox g400 card, so I tried the line in the mga device option:

Option "XaaNoScreenToScreenColorExpandFill"

No change. The same crash output.

I have found a workaround supressing type1 fonts from the xfont path. But The presentations fonts are ugly. And I beleived that type1 fonts were basic in X-Windows.

The powerpoint files I tried worked well with previous versions fo openoffice and staroffice (the files were edited with these previous versions).

I have tried with versions 4.1 and 4.2 of X. Minor difference.

I tried getting X card drivers from matrox.

Only once I have succeded with a good opening of the document. But I couldn't repeat it again.

X configuration is default debian X config, with mga driver, ps2/paux mouse, 1600x120 resolution). X log ouput takes 27k so I don't know it's worth sending to the list.

Have anybody had a similar problem ?

Anybody has an idea how to deal with ?