Re: Wrong fonts showing with msttcorefonts

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 06:28:05AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Is there a way to log the font selections by an application and the fonts
> selected by X (if that's how it works)?

Not that I know of, except to use something like xscope, which I plan to
package once Keith Packard has finished sorting out some licensing
issues on it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     "Why do we have to hide from the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      police, Daddy?"