Radeon 8500, xinerama, X4.2, and xvidtune

I have finally gotten X to work with two monitors on my Radeon 8500.
Thank you for packaging X4.2 (even if it's only experimental so far).  I
haven't noticed any real problems yet but I do have a question.  I would
really like to adjust my monitors with xvidtune but it will only adjust
screen 1, not screen 2 and I don't see any way of switching it between the
two.  Can I move my screen around and stretch it a little in a config file
somewhere?  Are there plans to make xvidtune xinerama aware?

This isn't vitally important, although it would be nice to get rid of
these big black borders and get my screen centered.

Jeff Johnston

ps: Here's my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file just in case someone out there
wants to get this working.

Section "Files"
        FontPath        "unix/:7100"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
EndSection

Section "Module"
#        Load    "GLcore"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "dbe"
        Load    "ddc"
#        Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
        Load    "freetype"
#        Load    "glx"
        Load    "int10"
#        Load    "pex5"
        Load    "record"
        Load    "speedo"
        Load    "type1"
#        Load    "vbe"
#        Load    "xie"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
        Option          "Resolution"            "500"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Ati1"
        Driver          "radeon"
        Option          "crt_screen"
        BusID           "PCI:2:0:0"
        Screen          1
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Ati2"
        Driver          "radeon"
        Option          "crt_screen"
        BusID           "PCI:2:0:0"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier "A90f"
        HorizSync 30-100
        VertRefresh 50-160
        Option  "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier "G790"
        HorizSync 30-86
#        VertRefresh 50-150
        VertRefresh 60
        Option  "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Screen1"
        Device          "Ati1"
        Monitor         "A90f"
        DefaultDepth    24
        DefaultFbBPP    32
        SubSection      "Display"
                Depth   24
                Modes   "1600x1200"
       EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Screen2"
        Device          "Ati2"
        Monitor         "G790"
        DefaultDepth    24
        DefaultFbBPP    32
        SubSection      "Display"
                Depth   24
                Modes   "1600x1200"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Desktop"
#        Screen          "Screen2" RightOf "Screen1"
        Screen          "Screen1" 0 0
        Screen          "Screen2" LeftOf "Screen1"
        InputDevice     "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"
        Option          "Xinerama"
EndSection