Re: discover, read-edid, mdetect selection in base-config

[Philip Hands]
> Yeah, sill me --- discover and a couple of other things were forced on 1
> by me, by tacking them onto tasks/forcd1:
>
> discover
> kudzu

Why both kudzu and discover?  I believe they do the same thing.

The package kudzu-vesa is another monitor detection package.  It
contains dccprobe, which seem to do a better job compared to
read-edid.  Perhaps you should add kudzu-vesa on the first CD as well?