patch for nv geforce 2go support in xfree86_4.2.0 debs

Greetings,

I made a patch to add support for the geforce 2go card in the "nv"
driver. The only other way to use this card with xfree86 is to use
NVidia's closed source kernel modules. And they are buggy: with
XFree86_4.1.0 I could cause a complete system freeze within 2 minutes
(if I tried intentionally). Even with the kernel module, my system
became much more stable when I upgraded to 4.2.0. But I still feel much
better using the open source drivers.

According to the cvs logs they also include Geforce4 support, but I
can't test this.

Please include this patch in the the next version of the xfree86 debs.

Both the patch and the Debian packages built with this patch are
available in the software section of my web site:

http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~hirschor/
(or http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/James.Hirschorn/software.html)

You can find apt-get instructions there.

Cheers,
James

P.S. I tried to send the patch as an attachment, but it appears that the
Debian mailing lists reject messages with large attachments.