Re: Fresh install of 4.2.0-0pre1v1_i386 fails

They're all excellent tests if you need GL on a box for some reason. If it's a box used for raytracing, CAD/CAM, etc. They test the video and CPU simultaneously.

On 19 Jul 2002 19:34:15 -0400
Russell Neches <russell@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> > It's a home box, not mission critical, so I'll keep playing with it to
> > see what I can find.
>
> Man, if you were running Quake, Wolfenstein and Unreal on a mission
> critical box, you'd deserve whatever you'd got. ^_^

gvl2 (Gerald)
AirBall the Rolling Basket Case (1969 Standard Beetle)
LifeSaver (1974 Bay Window Bus)