icewm-experimental no mailbox in toolbar

In icewm-experimental the little mailbox doesn't show up in the
toolbar.  I bet .xsession-errors
IceWM: Warning: ypixbuf.cc:1025: Failed to copy drawable 0xc001f4 to pixel buffer
is related.  What shall I do? TaskBarShowMailboxStatus=1 isn't good
enough.

Also how shall I do TitleBarCentered=0 if it isn't allowed anymore?

Also what is icewm-experimental's relation to icewm?  Is icewm dead
(no longer under development) and icewm-experimental alive, that being
the difference?
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780