Re: ITITP: xprint (X.org)

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:28:32AM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:

> I think the assumption should be that XFree86 will eventually fix up its own
> Xprint server, in which case the X.Org version won't be "required".

Um, as a potential user (in the my-package-depends-on sense), it would
be nice if there were a virtual packagename (or something similar)
that I could depend on.  Right now, the x.org version could provide
that dependency, and later, when/if the XF86 version gets fixed, it
could also provide the same.

Just a suggestion.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single