multiple simultanious xusers

Please look at this:
http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser/

I am interested in this, but not at the price of installing some
redhat packages on my box...

so i have a couple of questions:

-> is anyone with knowledge anboit debian's X build system interested
to try this out and share their packages/knowledge?

As branden said (and i myself, too), this is something to be
fixed upstream. In kernel 2.5 they are fixing the things needed
to get the requirements implemented on the kernelside. however,
it still needs some fixing on the X side, too. I tried to find
someone within the XFree project, but could not (even with the
above link) communicate and explain what i was talking about.

-> Who should i talk to?

-> is someone working on this, allready?

-> What is his email?

i am not on this list, pease cc me.