Re: ATI Mobility Radeon Patches

Hi Christopher,

I wonder if you had time to provide that patch set you mentioned on
http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2001/debian-x-200111/msg00033.html
to Branden yet ? I downloaded a 4.1.99.1 binary package elsewhere and
found the Mobility Radeon M6 2D support to be sound, but to allow
accelerated glx the xlibsmesa3 package would have to be patched as well
it seems (only indirect rendering seems to be used according to glxinfo)...

Cheers,
--
       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Stuttgart, Germany
      (    \/  __)_        Physicist & Tech. Supp. Engineer