Re: [Exult-general] exult

Indeed. The xlibs seems to have completely disappeared from woody. I've got several other packages depending on later versions than I have, but no xlibs :/

CC'ed to debian-x whence I am about 10 weeks behind in my reading.

Marcel Schmid wrote:

Hi
   I run debian and enjoy all the ultima's . I downloaded Exult with
great interest and got all the files i need but one.xlibs>=4.0.1-1 is
classified as unstable ( i have no problem with that) but i cant find
xlibs on any platform to download. Not even as source. And source would
be great.
Can u help??

thx
Marcel