Re: xbase-clients 4.1.0-10

* Branden Robinson [branden@debian.org] wrote:
> Okay, how about dpkg -S /etc/X11/xkb/xkbcomp ?

$ dpkg -S /etc/X11/xkb/xkbcomp
xbase-clients: /etc/X11/xkb/xkbcomp

> The only thing I can think of is that somehow dpkg got it into its head
> that this file is a conffile.  However, it is not and never has been.

Er... the problem was solved already... 'rm /etc/X11/xkb/xkbcomp'
did the trick... maybe it has something to do with that I also
installed X, but not from .deb packages. Anyway, dpkg shouldn't
fail, and I think it can savely delete that file if it isn't a
symlink...

--
Eelco Lempsink  -  eelco @ 33lc0.net  -  (www|wideview)?.33lc0.net
---