Re: debian 2.2 "potato" builds of the 4.1.0-9 debs available

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:36:20AM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Charl P. Botha <c.p.botha@its.tudelft.nl> [011108 16:35]:
> > UNOFFICIAL builds of Branden's official XFree86 4.1.0-9 debs are available.
> > See http://people.debian.org/~cpbotha/xf410_potato/READ.THIS
>
> Is there a reason these shouldn't be versioned 9potato1 so if someone
> uses a automated bug tool that branden can kill bugs with this version?

Actually they should probably be numbered 4.1.0-0potato9 so that all
woody versions compare higher than all potato versions.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      uh, well, something bad will