compiling cvs xfree86 on sid

I have a need to compile the cvs version of xfree86 on sid and was
wondering if there is anybody else that has done so that could offer
any pointers. i need it to get the latest version of the trident
cyberblade xp driver for my toshiba tecra 8200 laptop.

I have never attempted to create a deb from a cvs tree before, and was
wondering if there were any pitfalls I should look out for. I was
going to start by attempting to use the diff from the latest sid
xfree86 source package, and then following the instructions in the
debmake package.

Thanks guys.
-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~osi - uin#153025
your brain on life - http://fotap.org - incubating

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin, ~1784