Re: New ARM elfloader patch

In message <3BC35863.6050803@mit.edu>, Adam C Powell IV writes:
>and 600a from debian/held-patches.  No rocket science here, I just had
>to tweak it a bit to use the inx/outx prototypes from libc, specifically
>sys/io.h.  The last two differ from what's there now only in line

Whoa, this is dangerous talk.  I think X and libc have differing views
on what order the parameters to outx() go in.  Extreme caution is
advisable if you are making changes in this area.

I can make you an account on one of the armlinux.org machines if you
want somewhere to build this stuff, just let me know.

p.