Re: Creator3D + X 4.1.0.1

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 06:04:58PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 05:28:52PM -0400, Christian Gils wrote:
> >   (EE) SUNFFB: Failed to load module "dri" (once-only module, 0)
> >
> > anyone have any ideas?
>
> Comment out the dri module in XF86Config-4, it will load automatically
> if needed.

None of the other modules freak out like this AFAIK.  Should this be
considered a bug the module loader, or the module itself?

Should this be reported upstream to XFree86 and/or David S. Miller?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       I met a man who wasn't there.