cooperation between {g,k,w,x}dm

OK, I've got Branden's patch integrated into wdm to allow it to use the
debconf "registry" for choosing display managers.  I have tested the
installation, though I can't yet test the de-installation very well
since no other display managers yet register the
default-x-display-manager option, so wdm just assumes that there aren't
any other alternatives installed.

It would probably be good if the ?dm maintainers test their stuff with
at least one alternative dm, just to be sure they work together before
we upload them.  With that in mind, you can currently grab a copy of wdm
at http://locust.lcs.mit.edu/~noahm/wdm_1.20-12_i386.deb

noah