xfree4.1.0 and kde

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:55:13 +0200 (CEST)
From: hdcool <hdcool@gmx.co.uk>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: xfree4.1.0 and kde

Hi, I'm having a real annoying problem.
I run sid for the record...
When I add a user foo, and I start kde with him, everything is just fine.
When foo restarts kde(stop X start X), all fonts have changed and are
all messy, konsole has huge fonts, licq is bizarre and tiny, taskbar is ..
so i don't get it :( I tried looking for problems with diffs etc
but no use...Nothing helps. I've asked for help a lot on irc but no one
seems to be able of helping me, so please say you can... :)

kind regards,

hdcool

sid: xfree4.1.0   kdebase 2.2.0-0.3beta1