es keymaps advise needed

hello,

I-m running sid on a 1998 oldworld powerbook g3 with xfree86 4.1.0-1

at the end for get the keyboard working ok this was the setup:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbKeycodes"   "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbSymmbols"   "macintosh/us"
        Option          "XkbGeometry"   "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
        Option          "LeftAlt"       "Meta"
        Option          "RightAlt"      "Meta"
        Option          "ScrollLock"    "Compose"
        Option          "RightCtl"      "Control"
EndSection

now I want to get my X supporting spanish keyboard maps and also kbd or console-tools
console-tools powerppc currently only supports us, de, and fr keymaps.

could you explain-me where could I get the info for make these keyboard maps ?

tx!

--
Jaume Teixi
  CTO