Re: Offlist Wishlist: DRI Kernel Modules

>> Warren Turkal <wturkal@cbu.edu> writes:

 > Do you all think you could package up the DRI kernel modules from the
 > x source tree?  I don't even know where to get them.

 http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/dri/ has the DRM sources for both
 4.0.3 and 4.1.0.  You'll also find a drm.patch file there.  You can
 apply it to an unpacked drm tree and put the result alonside other
 kernel module source trees to be built using kernel-package.  You get a

--
Marcelo             | He'd never realized that, deep down inside, what he
mmagallo@debian.org | really wanted to do was make things go splat.