Re: X4 incorrectly probes savage4 VideoRam

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:36:20PM -0300, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> What should I do now? File a bug report against XFree86 package? Dive
> into source code and see if I can find why VideoRam isn't being
> respected?
>
> I can send my full XF86Config-4 and X output if anyone is interested.

You should file this report with <xpert@xfree86.org>.  Include the full
text of your previous mail as well the contents of your XF86Config-4 and
/var/log/XFree86.0.log files.

You may want to ask for private CC's if you do not, or do not want to
subscribe to that mailing list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |  Reality is what refuses to go away when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |  I stop believing in it.