Re: XFree86 4.1.0pre1v1.3 on Alpha

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 07:39:45PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>   make World
>   # go for lunch
>   # go for coffee
>   sudo make install
>   sudo make install.man
>
> How is this difficult?

You have to satisfy the build dependencies.

Unfortunately, thanks to some clever person implementing
"dpkg-checkbuilddeps" without understanding the syntax for Build-Depends:,
people are getting spurious failures on the glide libraries.

Aside from that, though, it works well...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |  You can have my PGP passphrase when you
Debian GNU/Linux                   |  pry it from my cold, dead brain.