Status report - X 4.1.0

Hey,

    I recently upgraded to 4.1.0-0pre1v1.3, and found that on startx, the X
server would get a Signal 11, and terminate. This didn't happen with
4.0.[123], so I started debugging, and found by using the 4.0.3 version of
/usr/X11R6/lib/libvgahw.o, that it still trapped a sig11, but it told me
which filename it was loading while it got the sig11, due to unresolved
symbols. Rolled back to the libvgahw.o to 4.1.0, and dropped
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/i740-drv.o to the 4.0.3 version, and
everything works.

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."