missing lib: libXft.so.1

Hey,

Before I get to what I think maybe a bug Id like to thank you for your great
work in packaging X.

Anyways on to the report.

After installing X 4.1.0-0pre1v1.2 I noticed that KDE would no longer start
do to the fact that libXft.so.1 was missing.  I checked in its usual
location and it seems that libXft.so.1 exists but it is only a symlink to
libXft.so.1.0 .  As you can see here:

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         118k Jun 19 04:11 libXft.a
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           11 Jun 20 02:55 libXft.so -> libXft.so.1
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           13 Jun 20 02:54 libXft.so.1 -> libXft.so.1.0

Because of this problem when attempting to start KDE I get the following
error:

kdeinit: error while loading shared libraries: libXft.so.1: cannot open

/usr/X11R6/lib/libXft* used to be in xlibs and /usr/X11R6/lib/debug/libXft*
was in xlibs-dbg. (both are missing as I stated above) Have they been moved
to different pacakges or just mistakenly left out or what? Any help is
appreaciated.

Thanks again for all the great work!
Ilan