Re: Several installation bugs

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 01:18:01PM +0200, André Dahlqvist wrote:
> >> I just installed XFree86 4.0.3-7
> > No, you didn't. Not a Debian package of it, anyway.
>
> Sorry Branden, I must have misstakenly said the wrong number.
> All my comments applied to the 4.0.3-4 release, and the bugs
> are real.

Please send the output of /var/log/XFree86.0.log.  Not having the "Generic
Mouse" is not a fatal error, since it's not the core pointer.

I suspect your X server is failing for some other reason and that you just
noticed the complaints about the mouse.  But to be sure, we'll need the
logfile.

Also note that this was not the appropriate mailing list to send your
message to.  In the future, use debian-user.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   You don't just decide to break Kubrick's
Debian GNU/Linux                |   code of silence and then get drawn away