Re: [Xpert]S3 ViRGE/MX still crashes under 4.0.3 :(

Drew Parsons wrote:

> Hello Kevin,
>
> back in February we were trying to pin down the problems the ViRGE/MX card was
> having with the s3virge driver in X v4.
>
> Version 4.0.3 has since been released, and the release notes indicate
> something about the virge mx card was fixed.
>
> However, I've just installed 4.0.3 on my computer (Debian version 4.0.3-1
> was finalised last week), and sadly, it's crashing just as spectacularly as
> ever ;)
>
> Shall we start the dance again?

I've run through a quick backdate of a few changes and thrown a 4.0.99.3
module up (http://www.user1.netcarrier.com/~kbrosius/virge.html as
usual).  I haven't tried this against 4.0.3, but am interested in a log
and startup behaviour if it runs on your install...

--
Kevin