FreeType2 library built from xfree86_4.0.3.deb's source

 I've checked and rebuilt Branden's test release
xfree86_4.0.3-0pre1v2.deb. And I found a minor problem.

 XFree86 4.0.3 includes FreeType2 library and it will be built
When defined `HasFreetype2 NO'. The default setting is
`HasFreetype2 NO' and test release package does not change the
setting.

 Building FreeType2 is not needed because Debian has the FreeType2
library (libfreetype6 and libfreetype6-dev).

 So please add `#define HasFreetype2 YES' line in config/cf/linux.cf
(perhaps it is need to modify debian/patches/005_linux_config.diff to
add it).

Tnanks,
--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi