Re: broken key configuration in unstable / policy rules needed?

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 08:40:24PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> First: I am sick of the stuff I am writting about.

1) there is a known problem with xterm.  It is an upstream bug.   Not sure
   what causes the breakage in all the other programs.
2) You could try going through the debugging steps described in the Debian
   X FAQ so that you can provide more info than "it's broken".

--
G. Branden Robinson             |         Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                |         Biology is really chemistry.